Nowadays, there are more and more online home value websites that are popping up - Redfin, Chase, Bank of America, and numerous others. Zillow is by far the most popular one and actually a lot of fun to visit. Because so many of us are curious about our home's value and our neighbors' values, Zillow has 160 MILLION VISITORS per month. In fact, there are some real estate agents that I know that spend up to $45,000 MONTHLY to get leads from the site.
The biggest problem with Zillow is that its values are inconsistent. Sometimes they are perfect. Other times they are way too low, and many times they are way too high. I thought it would be interesting to get their home valuation opinion on 7 of the most expensive homes for sale in South Florida today. I also added another site's valuation as well.
1) 960 Harbor Dr, Key Biscayne, FL 33149 - Asking Price $33,000,000
2) 3 Harbor Pt, Key Biscayne, FL 33149 - Asking Price $40,000,000
3) 1340 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FL 33480 - Asking Price $42,500,000
4) 3085 Munroe Dr, Miami, Fl 33133 - Asking Price $43,000,000
5) 8901 Arvida Ln, Coral Gables, FL 33156 - Asking Price $45,000,000
6) 23 Star Island Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139 - Asking Price $49,000,000
7) 2000 S Ocean Boulevard, Manalapan, FL 33462 - Asking Price $165,000,000
The REAL truth behind selling luxury real estate....